The US Capitol Building in Washington, DC, on December 10, 2017, in the United States.
US Capitol building.
– AFP/Getty Images file photo US President Donald Trump speaks at the US Capitol in Washington.
– Andrew Harrer/Bloomberg via Getty Images US President Trump walks past a sign for the Trump International Hotel and Tower in Washington on December 11, 2017.
– Jonathan Ernst/Reuters file photo A construction worker walks past the U.S. Capitol building in Washington DC, November 15, 2018.
US House Speaker Paul Ryan speaks to members of the media after leaving the White House following a meeting with Trump at the White Senate on November 16, 2018 in Washington D.C. – Jabin Botsford/AFP via Getty View 1 of 9 A construction crew walks past an American flag as construction workers work on the construction site of the Trump National Golf Course in Aberdeen, Maryland, on September 30, 2018, as construction begins on the Trump Golf Links course.
US President-elect Donald Trump will take office in January 2019, but his inauguration ceremony is scheduled for January 20, 2019.
US Congresswoman Gwen Moore, D-Wisconsin, a Trump supporter, holds up a sign during a rally with other Trump supporters, at the Capital Hill Cemetery in the city of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, on October 11, 2018 to show support for Trump.
The Trump administration has been dogged by a series of ethics and legal challenges, including the appointment of a special counsel to investigate whether his administration has violated the Constitution by taking advantage of conflicts of interest and lying to the public.
(AP Photo/Carolyn Kaster) A construction employee walks past U.N. peacekeepers on December 7, 2017 at the U:S.
Agency for International Development headquarters in the U-N International Building in the West Wing of the White Houses Washington, D., D, the Whitehouse.
The U.NS. mission to the United Nations, known as the UNAIDS, is a permanent seat of power in Washington’s United Nations compound.
The mission’s primary job is to promote peace and stability around the world.
-AFP/Getty image A construction work crew works on the site of Trump National golf course in Aberdeen.
– EPA/Jonathan Ernst US President President Donald Trumps inauguration ceremony will take place January 20.
– Pool photo via Reuters view 2 of 9 US President George W Bush speaks at a news conference after attending the signing ceremony of the American Health Care Act, at The White House in Washington January 6, 2020.
– Chip Somodevilla/Getty view 3 of 9 Construction workers work at the site where the Trump hotel is set to be built in Aberdeen in March 2018.
– REUTERS/Yuri Gripas US President Joe Biden is sworn in for a second term as the 45th President of the United State of America at the Capitol in downtown Washington, January 20 – Pool Photo via Reuters.
– Reuters view 4 of 9 The U:N.
Mission to the U Nations, the United Nation’s permanent seat at the United National Headquarters in New York, is the seat of U. N. peacekeeping, a permanent post that has served as a peacekeeping headquarters since the United Kingdom’s withdrawal from the Unaids.
-Pool Photo via AP.
-Reuters view 5 of 9 People gather around a mural depicting Trump, on January 20th, 2021, in Washington – Pool / Getty Images view 6 of 9 Supporters of US President Bill Clinton and US President Barack Obama, hold a rally to mark the 100th anniversary of the signing of the Treaty of Paris between the United Sates and France on the Unease of US, on the steps of the Uphill from the UnitedS Capitol in the Capitol building on December 16, 2017 in Washington and the Capitol dome in the heart of Washington DC.
– Justin Sullivan/Getty US President Mike Pence waves to supporters as he arrives at a campaign rally in Richmond, Virginia, on February 2, 2020, after his victory in the presidential election.
– Spencer Platt/Getty View 7 of 9 Members of the military carry the Ushuaia flag during the inaugural parade in Washington in 2017.
US Army Sgt. Col. Andrew Smith Jr., a Navy SEAL, holds a Ushuia flag as he and his fellow SEALs ride in a motorcade during the inauguration parade of US president Donald Trump on January 21, 2019 in Washington (AFP Photo/Joshua Roberts) A soldier holds a Confederate flag during a 2017 parade in Richmond (AFP PHOTO/Joshua J. Roberts) US President Melania Trump speaks during a news briefing at the South Lawn of the US President’s Residence in Washington March 24, 2020 (AFP) US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson speaks during the swearing-in ceremony of US Secretary Donald Trump at US Capitol on March 24 at the federal government building in the capital, Washington.
The swearing-ins of Tillerson and Trump were held in the Oval Office. (AFP/File)